Followers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What happens next?

What happens next? People cannot be trusted, hardly anyone can be truely loved and no one has the right to anything. When someone lies to you, goes behind your back, says they love you and feels like they are entitled to your time, you tend to start to feel like there is no hope for someone better because you cared about them and felt like they were your last hope. Sinking into a hole of feeling alone even when your in a room of crowded people is the worst feeling I'm sure everyone has felt. Having your heart touched by someone in a way that was "different" from the rest is something that happens frequently, never enough, but too much. Relationships make no since which is why I think we all want one, to try and make sence of it but end up hurt and confused. Is it really fair how we all strive for the best but end up with something we never thought we would get? When you know there is something going on but you cannot do anything about it until it comes out? When they lie and you cannot back up your case, or when you find them going behind your back but they dont care, when they say they love you but then dont really care about you, and when they demand your time but are so willing to say "no" when a video game or sports game is in play. How do we go from here, what is the answer to what we are searching for? Is there no hope, is there noone who will ever do opposite of all these things? Are we waiting for that person that will ever lie to us, never go behind our backs, never say they love you unless they truely mean it and never keep playing when you need to be with them? No one will be perfect. No man will be smart enough to know everything a girl is feeling and vice versa. But I believe that if I wait long enough and don't settle, then he/she will come. God has a purpose and a plan. I know that whoever that person is, is the perfect fit for me and for my family too. Listen to the wind, let the rain come, let river flood. I know that our short time here is insignificant to what comes after and it's silly to be upset when things dont work out. As Edison said "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."

2 comments:

  1. Wow kels, this is really insightful. I can kind of feel your exsperience, or at least the one your trying to portray(I'm not sure if that is how you spell this word...)But I think your piont is right on :)

    ReplyDelete